Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry

An RPG website for all those Potterheads out there! Come, take lessons, do Quidditch! Have fun and stay magical!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silvia Drevan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvia Drevan

Silvia Drevan

Silvia Drevan Empty
PostSubject: Silvia Drevan   Silvia Drevan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Silvia Drevan Red-highlights-dark-brown-hairYear: 5
Nickname: none
Blood Status: Pureblood
Personality: Even though she can sometimes come off as rude, she is very kind when you get to know her. She needs time to get used to new things. Very cunning.
Looks: Brown and black hair that falls down to her shoulders. She usually wears dark clothes when she is not wearing her robes. She has pale skin, and brown eyes.
Backstory: She was born in the countryside of the UK. Her parents kept from her that she was a wizard until she found her acceptance letter that they were hiding from her, hence why she started school late. She ran from home when she was only 11 and came to Hogwarts. She has been here ever since. (the rest I will explain in RP)
Wand: Her wand has a dragon heartstring and a Ollivander core. It is flexible and powerful. It is commonly used for complicated spells.
Anything Else: (explain in RP)

Last edited by Silvia Drevan on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Devon
Admin
Lilliana Devon

Silvia Drevan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia Drevan   Silvia Drevan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Pureblood. You would call yourself a pureblood.

Accepted, welcome to Hogwarts!
Back to top Go down
http://facts-of-living.tumblr.com
Silvia Drevan

Silvia Drevan

Silvia Drevan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia Drevan   Silvia Drevan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Thanks! (This is Abbers by the ways)
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Devon
Admin
Lilliana Devon

Silvia Drevan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia Drevan   Silvia Drevan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:56 pm

I figured. Plus, I saw your email.
Back to top Go down
http://facts-of-living.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Silvia Drevan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia Drevan   Silvia Drevan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silvia Drevan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Character Creation :: Biographies-
Jump to: